This workshop is designed for photographers interested in creating a cohesive and powerful narrative through a group of photographs— with a photo book as the final goal. Clifford and Steve will take you through the process from start to finish, all in Lightroom Classic. We will explore both technical and storytelling strategies to strengthen your vision and voice through culling, post-processing and sequencing. You will then learn the Lightroom Book Module to create a photo book for publication.
What you will learn:
- The most efficient and effective way to quickly cull through and find your best work
- A best practices approach to quickly enhance images while keeping them consistent
- How to make the hard editing decision using Lightroom various screen modes
- The art of sequencing and determining images that are stronger together and those that need their own space.
- Putting it all together in the best narrative form before pressing PRINT.
Gear needed: Adobe Lightroom Classic