Capturing a beautiful landscape photograph is an adventure that starts even before we go on field with our camera and ends by hanging a magnificent print on the wall! In this class you’ll discover how to turn an idea into a plan that you can follow on the field and we’ll show you all our tricks to post process your image effectively and get the most out of it for both online publication and print!
What you will learn:
- How to develop an idea in Landscape Photography
- How to make digital scouting and to plan your shot
- The best settings for landscape photography to get the most of your gear
- Post-processing techniques
- How to finalize for web or for print
Gear needed: Google Earth / MyMaps; PhotoPills (recommended, not mandatory); Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop; A camera and a tripod