Pick one of your photographs – any one – and ask yourself how it came to exist at all. What led you to photograph that subject, in that spot, at that moment? What actually happened, moment by moment, that resulted in clicking the shutter? Photography isn’t only about how to make a photograph, but also why. Every technical decision has artistic consequences; every artistic decision has technical consequences. This workshop is geared to helping you discover – and express – the essence of your own vision.
What you will learn:
- Establishing workflow from concept to completion
- Strategies that promote photographic breakthroughs
- How Aesthetics Inform Technique
- How Technique Influences Content
- How to Start, When to Stop
- What’s Important, What’s Not
- Making Your Photographs Yours
Gear needed: Nothing special needed.