Check out the Out of New York schedule!
We’ve been planning this for over a year and put countless nights into the details. The schedule is finally posted — come check out the amazing lineup we have created for you. As the shootingest conference on earth, you won’t find a more fun and inspiring event anywhere!
Why do we call it Out of New York? You’re going to learn from the photographers “Out of New York” that know the city better than anyone. You’ll learn in class and go out to photograph the city with them.
Each of these is an amazing photo experience and you can be a part of all of them in one weekend!
- Join the Out of New York Presenters and staff on a sunset photo cruise aboard our chartered New York Water Taxi. Come early Thursday night for this once in a lifetime experience.
- Be a part of the live studio audience for the opening presentation and live recording of This Week in Photo with Frederick Van Johnson
- Explore Grand Central Terminals hidden areas, off-limit to the public, with Olympus photographer Frank Smith
- Photograph the streets of New York with New York’s most famous street photographers Steve Simon, David Carol, James Maher, and Rick Gerrity
- How about these photowalks? Little Italy and Chinatown with RC Concepcion, subways with Valerie Jardin and Central Park with James Maher
- Learn and shoot fine art architecture from two of today’s masters, John Kosmopoulos and Jim Welninski
- Join Canon Explorer of Light, Lindsay Adler, to photograph models on the High Line on the way to complete the workshop at her personal studio
- Photograph the skyline and bridges from Brooklyn Bridge Park with Bryan Peterson
- Learn Photoshop, Lightroom and HDR processing from RC Concepcion, Tim Grey and Juan Pons
- Photograph the city at night with Gabriel Biderman, the author of “Night Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots”
- Photograph New York’s amazing architecture including some new modern masterpieces with Angie McMonigal and Michael Muraz
- Photograph the Central Park Zoo with professional wildlife photographer Juan Pons
- Unleashing Your Imagination in NYC with Vivienne Gucwa, from the “New York Through the Lens” book and blog
- Interact and learn from your favorite photographers in panel discussions on street photography and the latest gear
- Shoot macro and flower photography with my favorite macro photographers Mike Moats and Anne Belmont
- Learn the secrets to portrait photograpy with the Photoblographer, Chris Gampat
- Spend Sunday in a full-day workshop shooting New York with Steve Simon, Marie Laigneau, Frederick Van Johnson, Angie and Michael, Jim Welninski, John Kosmopoulos or RC Concepcion
- Leave inspired after the closing talk with Canon Explorer of Light, Rick Sammon
If you haven’t figured it out yet, this is a pretty special weekend. It’s not like any other photo conference out there. I really hope that you can make it.