Blab recap: Choosing a tripod
During last week’s Blab show, we talked to Jim Welninski, Levi Sim and Nick page about choosing a tripod.
A tripod is great for not only long exposure work, but also helping you slow down and think about the composition and shooting process.
If you weren’t able to catch it, be sure to watch the complete video below.
All three photographers gave us a few recommendations for tripods, as well as other things to keep in mind when choosing a tripod:
- Vanguard Auctus Plus 323CT Professional Tripod
- Manfrotto 405 Geared Head
- Manfrotto Befree Tripod with Head
- Panorama Tips and Must-Have Tripod Features
- Three Tips for Using a Tripod in Portraiture
- Quick Tip: Turn Off Stabilization When Using a Tripod
- On a Budget: Induro 8M AT-214 Aluminum Tripod
- Not on a Budget: FEISOL CT-3472 Elite Rapid Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Favorite Ball Head: Acratech GV2 Ball Head/Gimbal Head
Don’t forget to tune in to our Blab video chats, every Wednesday at 9 p.m. CST!